who are we
Pieter van Heerden opened the first VAN HEERDEN PHARMACY 30 years ago in Bela Bela (Limpopo).Today there are 19 Van Heerden pharmacies located in Limpopo, Gauteng and Mpumalanga.
The Van Heerden group is part of the SCRIPT SAVERS network and is a preferred provider for most Medical Aids. Hereby limiting client excess payment and ensuring that their privileges last longer.
Our pharmacists also assist with chronic authorizations – this ensures that a clients day-to-day privileges last longer.
The Van Heerden group has 10 fully equipped Clinics that offers primary health care, a baby clinic and health assessments to name but a few.
We also offer delivery and telephonic order services as well as the pre-packing of chronic medication, because we know how precious your time is.
Earn MyBucks with our loyalty program in collaboration with MyBonus.
Clients can NOW also use their Edcon Thank U account cards to purchase prescribed medication, self medication, any front shop or cosmetic items.
vision & mission
Van Heerden Pharmacy Group strives to become the Consumer’s FIRST choice in retail pharmacy. Excellent personal service, honest and ethical dealings, competitive prices and variety in product and service forms the cornerstone of our business. Cost effective and profitable principles are implemented to ensure that all our stakeholders benefit.
A. Employer & Employees
- Training and Development of all our staff.
- Competitive remuneration and profit sharing, as well as a challenging and dynamic work environment
- Maintain of integrity – honest, open, visible and ethical in all dealings and transactions.
- Profitability and growth that exceeds conservative estimations.
- Internally and externally be viewed as an organization that cares.
- Provide best possible prices to our clients.
- Supply of variety of product ranges (health, beauty and nutrition) to satisfy the demand in the market / environment. Thus market orientated to understand the demand of the client.
- Constant search for improvement of service, range of products purchased and standard of training of our employees.
- To provide an open channel for our clients, to ensure that each contribution and feedback can be included in our action plan for improvement.
- Continuous service improvement by researching needs of our clients and understanding the environment in which we operate.
Pieter van Heerden & Staff
part of the